Filling In Piano Chords Course
Fantastic Fills for Piano Chords
Filling in piano chords is kind of like decorating a house. You’ve got the basic foundations down, the structure is good, but it’s time to make things look (or in this case, sound) great.
It’s really not that hard to fill in your chords, you just need to know what to do and where to find your notes.
So if you’re struggling to take your chords up to the next level, filling them in, transition between chords and knowing which steps to take, Fantastic Fills for Piano Chords will be a great fit for you.
It's A Mini Course
Fantastic Fills for Piano Chords is a mini course – 6 lessons in total.
It will take you through both things you need to learn to fill in your chords and the simple techniques I use everyday to fill in my chords.
Along with the video lessons, you get exercises to practice so that you know what to do to improve your playing.
This course is part of the Piano Chords Club which you can join for a month to do the course (or stay to do more courses).
About Fantastic Fills for Piano Chords
This course is designed to teach you how to fill in your chords and I teach you a variety of ways to do that.
We’re not going after specific riffs here that will get you stuck in a certain pattern (and not knowing how to break out of that).
I’ll show you how to discover your notes and simple things you can do any time so that you’ve always got this to go back to.
What You'll Learn
- Which notes to use as fill in notes so that your fill ins sound great every time.
- Where to find the notes to fill in your chords.
- How to fill in with your left hand by creating simple bass lines.
- Easy ways to use arpeggios in your left hand to add a lot of notes at once – so it sounds great.
- When and why to play notes in different spots on the keyboard for filling in.
- How to find fill in notes from around the chord you’re playing. This lesson includes my classic go to note that works every time.
- The intervals that make great fill ins so you can really sound like you know what you’re doing.
- The intervals that sound terrible as fill ins – best to avoid these.
- How to transition between chords using fill ins so you don’t have empty (or potentially boring) spaces in your music.
You'll Be Able to Do This After
After this course you’ll be able to:
- fill in any song you’re playing
- use notes that will work every time
- have a list of techniques to pull from
- feel confident you know what you’re doing here
Remember, you’ll also have things to practice throughout the course and can use what we learn in songs you’re practicing now.
How to Take The Fill Ins for Piano Chords Course
This course is within the Piano Chords Club which is a monthly membership ($29 / month – cancel anytime).
You can join for one month, making this course cost $29, or stay for longer and do some of the other courses in there.
Hope to see you in there!
Helping you transform your chords into beautiful music with the Piano Chords Club.